Pipe dreams

This week, we’ve moved on with the plumbing. The word “plumber” definitely has made me nervous, what with our past experience. What we were needing at this stage was the rough-in for our ensuite, bathroom and laundry. Partly set up pipes for the kitchen and get the sewer line outside of the house inspected. That … Continue reading Pipe dreams

Brick by brick

We were told that the hardest part was the foundation, but once you get that done, the rest is all pretty straight forward. Our main aim was to get concrete poured before Christmas, so I didn’t expect us to get any bricks up until the new year. We decided to once again find bricklayers on … Continue reading Brick by brick